S1E4 – ssh email@example.com
Today we’re talking all thing IOT! The hardware open source movement that has given rise to all sorts of new industries and products and enabled makers and hobbyists around the world to have a significant impact on the future.
We discuss the history of IOT, the projects we started on and how you can get started and some of the cool things IOT is being used for.
Links to projects we talked about
- TelstraDev with IBM Home Sensing system: https://github.com/MichelleHowie/IoTSensorData_OnDemand
- Backscatter WI-Fi video: @developersteve3
- Hursley Park @liamhampton
Links to hardware we talked about
- Arduino: https://www.arduino.cc/
- Raspberry Pi: https://www.raspberrypi.org/
- ESP32 (with onboard wifi): https://www.espressif.com/en/products/socs/esp32
Links to prototyping libraries we talked about:
- Node-red: https://nodered.org/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download